How to Submit Abstract for ISOT 2017:
- Go to website www.isot.co.in
- Click on the link 'Abstract Submission'
- If already registered, Enter your email id (in Username) and password. If you have forgot your password,
the same can be retrieved by clicking 'Forgot Password'
- If not already registered, you can do the same by clicking 'Register now'
- After logging, click on 'Add Abstract'. Follow the instructions and submit your abstract.
- Please submit your scientific research, innovative techniques, interesting and learning case reports,
etc for ISOT 2017. There will be awards for Best Abstracts (Oral and Posters)
- Scientific committee has full authority for selection/cancellation of papers all abstracts will be peer reviewed
- Abstracts will be accepted from only those who have registered for ISOT 2017
- One member can present one paper.
- Along with the abstract / full paper, the authors should submit:
- Brief bio-data (self-attested) where date of birth, qualifications,
postal address including telephone numbers, designation, place of work email address should be there.
- Forwarding letter from the concerned Head of the Institute /
Department with seal indicating that "the paper submitted for consideration is an original research work of the first author"
- All entries should reach within last date SPECIFIED.
Submission starts on - 15/4/2017
Submission closes on - 18/9/2017
Acceptance conveyed - 25/9/2017
Dr Manish Rathi
( Honorary Secretary - ISOT )
Ph No +91-9216721287, +91-7087009737